Sunday 14 June 2015

My anti-herpes virus regimen

The following is my homemade anti-virus regimen, inspired by various blogs and studies. Some items are speculative and not provably useful for this specific situation, but there is some logic behind including them.

It is intended for 1-2 weeks, to be started as soon as possible after a risky exposure (as a preventive usage) or after sores appear (to minimise the symptoms). I aim for 1-2 weeks length because this is roughly the incubation period of the herpes virus.

Can you think of anything to add, change or remove?

  1. Methylene Blue oral supplementation 
    • Each dose is 10-50mg of MB dissolved in water
    • Studies commonly use 15mg/day or more (often intravenously however, which might result in a different distribution throughout the body)
    • Repeated several times a day
    • Motivation: MB is a potent anti-nitric oxide
    • Source: studies on Nitric Oxide; inhibiting NO good against infections including viral
  2. Zovirax (acyclovir) cream
    • Over-the-counter anti-viral cream
    • Usually intended as application over lips during outbreaks
    • Motivation: preventively to contain any outbreak and limit its spread
    • Source: if incubation is 1-2 weeks, might as well use it preventively now
  3. Methylene Blue topical application
    • Concentrated MB solution applied on specific skin areas
    • Leaves a blue skin colouring
    • Motivation: preventively to contain any outbreak
    • Source: I believe MB is absorbed topically
  4. Low Carb - High Saturated fat diet
    • Animal products: meat, milk kefir and butter
    • Avoidance of cocoa (internet anecdotes on outbreaks)
    • Motivation: good health, minimise blood glucose spikes
    • Source: possibly anti-viral diet, cf hopefulgeranium.blogspot.co.uk for Hep C
  5. L-Lysine oral supplementation. And L-Arginine restriction?
    • Aim for a high lysine / arginine ratio
    • 1g dose L-Lysine at each meal
    • Maybe severely restricting dietary L-Arginine for a few days? Can't go on forever as a good immune system probably requires dietary protein, which include arginine
    • Motivation: limit viral replication
    • Source: scientific studies
  6. L-Glycine oral supplementation
    • Semi-essential amino acid, anti-stress/inflammation/serotonin
    • One 1g dose at each meal
    • Motivation: anti-stress amino acid, stress worsens breakouts
    • Source: internet forums for stress, Ray Peat website for glycine's anti-stress effects
  7. Vitamin/Mineral supplements
    • Vitamin C (high dose 10g/day) oral supplement
    • Possibly zinc topically (not sure if feasible if already covered with Zovirax cream)
    • Motivation: immune system
    • Source: http://www.altmedrev.com/publications/11/2/93.pdf
  8. Cascara Sagrada oral supplementation
    • Teaspoon tip dissolved in water
    • Supplemented 1-2 times a day between meals
    • Motivation: potent anti-nitric oxide
    • Source: Ray Peat website, personal experience (gut transit probably slowed by high NO)
  9. Cinnamon oral supplementation
    • 1/4-1/8 of a teaspoon of powder mixed in hot water
    • Supplemented once a day
    • Motivation: potent anti-nitric oxide
    • Source: scientific studies about cinnamon and Nitric Oxide
  10. Red light over the skin
    • Light sources: incandescent bulb and 850nm red light laser
    • Laser applied over specific skin areas
    • Motivation: skin healing properties of red light, good tissue penetration
    • Source: scientific studies on red light and wound healing


My main motivation behind the low carb - high saturated fat - low polyunsaturated diet are the following sources:
Ray Peat's articles (for low Nitric Oxide, low PUFA)
Hyperlipid (for low carb, high sat fat, low PUFA)
The High-fat Hep C Diet (for more focus on Hep C)

Herpes forums are filled with anecdotes with L-Lysine (and avoidance of arginine) and vitamin C. The L-Lysine approach seemed more consensual, whereas vitamin C anecdotes are more mixed, cf My-story-on-herpes-vitamin-c-and-how-i-beat-it (some users swear by very high dose vitamin C, others not really).



8 comments:

  1. Here's my hypothesis - HHV is latent because vulnerable to immune system, only becomes active and infective sporadically.
    What wakes it up? A chance to spread. Benzylamine and NO remind it that the opportunity is there - because they are part of sex and love chemistry. Hence cocoa and arginine are triggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HIV/AIDS, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HIV/AIDS negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HIV/AIDS patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
      THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
      . COLD SORE
      . HIV/AIDS
      . CANCER
      . HPV
      . LASSA FEVER
      . GONORRHEA

      Delete
  2. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HIV/AIDS, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HIV/AIDS negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HIV/AIDS patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
    . COLD SORE
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . HPV
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,i started using it as instructed and i stoped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body.

    Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, DIABETES HAPETITIES A AND B.Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +234814245460 and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,i started using it as instructed and i stoped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body.

    Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, DIABETES HAPETITIES A AND B.Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +234814245460 and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  6. One way to prevent herpes episodes is to eat foods that are as close to nature as possible. Avoid eating food products with dozens of ingredients, food colorings, and preservatives in them. Staying hydrated, avoiding large amounts of caffeine, and getting enough sleep helps the body not become run down. Exercising a few times a week will helps to cut down on stress levels within the body. There are special herpes diets customized to help prevent outbreaks.other ways of curing herpes is through herbal merdicine cure, the body is nature it also need nature merdicine for quick healing. i was an herpes patient for 2year and Dr Akhigbe cure me with his herbal medicine and make me to understand the usefulness of these herbal medicine. i saw many of his testimony in the internet when searching cure for my herpes and i contacted him through his email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and got the medicine through ups express delivery services.happily i made whole perfect,because he instruct me on how to drink it just for three weeks "doctor akhigbe know all the root of herbal medicine to all diseases as the godfather of herbalism"he cure diseases like herpes, hiv/aids, diabetes,cancer, hapetities a and b etc for more information and assistance whatapp him +2348142454860 or email...drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete